William Walker Dearle was a Quantity Surveyor and the Founding Scribe N of the Chapter.
Born in 1875 to William Henry Dearle and Ellen Walker, he married Martha Dearle and the family home was in Thames Ditton.
He was exalted into Sir Francis Burdett Chapter No 1503, in common with his fellow Founder Wigginton.
As a Quantity Surveyor he worked at the Adelphi Building near the Strand. He was well respected and became an Arbitrator, and was elected a Fellow of what is today the Chartered Institute of Arbitrtors.
He died on 6 May 1936.